Our solution resides in cloud environments that are scalable and can easily be integrated with other applications or SaaS offerings. Comparing with the traditional UELMA implementation model, agencies do not have to buy another server, modify existing content management systems or custom develop complex new software.
Predictable and lower costs
Our SAAS software gives your agency the benefit of predictable costs for both for the subscription and the administration. Even as the agency continues scaling and publishing additional materials, it can have a clear idea of what the costs will be. With Data Seal, you pay for what you need, based on usage, without ever having to buy new servers or hardware to host your new applications.
This allows for much more accurate budgeting, especially as compared to the costs of internal IT to manage upgrades and address issues for an owned instance.
Reduced time to compliance
Different from the traditional UELMA implementation model, Data Seal is already installed and configured. Your agency has the advantage of provisioning the server for an instance in cloud and in a matter of weeks (not months) the application is integrated with your existing systems and ready for use by your agency. This reduces the time spent in installation and configuration, and can reduce the issues that often get in the way of the software deployment.
New releases and enhancements
Data Seal provides UELMA compliant authentication for PDF, AVI, XML , image formats and almost any document format existing as it seals them and make them compliant materials.
With Data Seal you can:
- Publish large sets of official materials via a secure admin - individually or in batch - to your agency websites
- Expand the set of official documents published outside of just PDF files
- Have a seamless and secure publishing process that is fully integrated with your existing document, web and content management systems
- Provide a documents validation service on your web site to allow consumers to verify the integrity and authenticity of the materials previously downloaded
- Simplify the materials archiving process as UELMA also applies to laws that have been superseded or are otherwise out of date
- Have a 24/7 automated monitoring service to identify tampering on your published materials and notify your staff via email or sms
- Keep audit trails of any published document and subsequent versions
- Meet disaster recovery guidelines while maintaining regular a backup of materials with no additional effort